Voras K. Haynes, Jr., CFP Biography
Financial Services Industry Biography
Voras started his financial services career as a Loan Officer at Farm Credit. He went to work as a Financial Planner for John Hancock where he obtained a Series 6 and 63 securities licenses along with becoming a licensed agent for life and health insurance products. He is the co-founder of Innovative Insurance and Investments with Cliff Marstiller in 1991 and which was incorporated as Innovative Investments Inc. in 2002. In 1994, Voras become a Certified Financial Planner Licensee, CFP.
Voras grew up in Valley Bend, WV and graduated from Tygarts Valley High School in 1980. He attended and graduated from West Virginia University in 1984 with a degree in Business and Finance. Married to Lori Haynes and have 3 sons, Tyler, Nicholas, and Maddax.
Voras has served the community in the following capacities:
- Board Member and former President and Campaign Chair for United Way of Randolph County
- Served 8 years as a City Councilman for the City of Elkins. Chairman of the Finance Committee
- Board Member of Elkins Randolph YMCA.
- Board Member of Women’s Aid in Crisis
- Board Member of Randolph County Creative Arts Center, Elkins, WV
- Member of Elkins Rotary Club
- Snowshoe Foundation Founding Member and Vice President
- Assistant Scout Master Boy Scout Troop #88, Elkins WV
- Board Member Randolph County Housing Authority
- Member of Randolph County Chamber of Commerce
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.